Real Estate BlogRSS Feed
Dog Parks for you and your loved one this Summer! With summer in full swing, nothing is better than spending time outside with your furry best friend! Edmonton is known for its beautiful parks & paths! Here are some of my favourite parks to bring your furry friend to!
- 1) Buena Vista- 13210 Buena Vista RD. This park is right next to Hawrelak Park and Sir Wilfred Laurier Park. It includes dog beach, cycling trails and a large open field
- 2) Paisley- This area provides agility equipment and a separate enclosure for those shy dogs!
- 3) Gold Bar Park- 10955-50 St- This beautiful park is on the south bank of the North Saskatchewan River, and it includes an off-leash trail!
- 4) Alex Decoteau Park- 10230-105 St- One of Edmonton’s…
What to do around the city on Monday, July 1, 2019, for a celebration like no other!
It's Canada Day,& there are tons of fun, family-oriented activities and events filled with music, dance and art exhibitions are taking place around the city.
***** Fireworks final 11 pm ****
Places to go on Monday:
1. Edmonton Valley Zoo 11am-4pm 13315 Buena Vista Road and 87 Ave, regular admission
Celebrate Canada Day and the Edmonton Valley Zoo’s 60th birthday! Take part in a scavenger hunt, enjoy live music and learn about all of our Canadian animal friends!
2. Muttart Conservatory 11am-3pm regular admission 9626 96A Street
Celebrate Canada’s birthday in…
- As a renter, you have the luxury of choosing a place that meets your needs at the moment. Buying a home is a much bigger commitment, both in terms of finances and the length of time you’ll likely live there. When seeking out your first place – whether a house or condominium or anything in between – it’s important to do your homework.
Here are 5 things to consider as you begin the process of purchasing your first place.
1. The growth possibilities. Shop for a place that meets your current spaces needs, but also consider one that can adjust to a changing household. A five-year plan may not pan out as you expect, so think about possible life changes that could impact your need for bedrooms, bathrooms and square footage.
Did you now .....
The City is in the process of preliminary design for landscape and amenity redevelopment around Beaumaris Lake.
Public Open House this Saturday from 1pm-3Pm
The Orchards at Ellerslie is a new neighbourhood with lots of young families where everyone is willing to give a helping hand, where young moms keep in touch through a social media.
This perfect starter home features 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with a 4pc en-suite, double detached garage, A/C and nice fenced backyard with a large deck.
This home has so much to offer, a total of 5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, in-law suite with a separate entrance 2 bedrooms and open concept floor plan. Upstairs contains 3 bedrooms, renovated bathroom, bamboo hardwood floor throughout the main floor, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances. Its situated on the large lot offers an oversized double detached garage (24x22). Convenient location close to schools, LRT station, Manning Drive and Yellowhead. Great first home or an investment property.