* Check for any small repairs that need to be done
* Make sure all major repairs are done. For example; shingles
* The Cheapest way to upgrade the property is a fresh coat of paint (avoid strong colours- stick with neutrals)
* Look after the front yard and back yard
* Make sure the front door is clean
* Clean the windows
* Declutter and organize the house
* Put away family photos (only for the time of selling)
* Prepare the documents ex: real property report
* Ensure you have all necessary permits ex: basement/deck
Once your property sells its time to meet with the Lawyer to sign closing documents, make sure you clarify how he will be sending you the money, will it be a cheque or electronic deposit? The…
Dog Parks for you and your loved one this Summer! With summer in full swing, nothing is better than spending time outside with your furry best friend! Edmonton is known for its beautiful parks & paths! Here are some of my favourite parks to bring your furry friend to!
1) Buena Vista- 13210 Buena Vista RD. This park is right next to Hawrelak Park and Sir Wilfred Laurier Park. It includes dog beach, cycling trails and a large open field
2) Paisley- This area provides agility equipment and a separate enclosure for those shy dogs!
3) Gold Bar Park- 10955-50 St- This beautiful park is on the south bank of the North Saskatchewan River, and it includes an off-leash trail!
4) Alex Decoteau Park- 10230-105 St- One of Edmonton’s…